Frequently Asked Questions for Individuals

Below is a list of our Frequently Asked Questions for Individuals. Please let us know if you have any further questions by completing the Contact Form on this page. If you would like to arrange a consultation where you will be given advice tailored to your circumstances by our Principal migration consultant, please visit our booking page.


How can I extend the 6 month rule on 417 and 462 visas?

Am I eligible for employer nominated permanent residence?

I am about to graduate, what visa can I apply for while I look for employment?

How do I obtain a working visa in Australia?


What do I need to apply for a Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)?

What is State Nomination and how do I become eligible?


What course should I study in Australia?

What are the new subclass (500) Student Visa requirements?


What is the definition of a 'Long term' partner relationship?

I want to sponsor my partner to live with me in Australia, what do I need to do?

Can I sponsor my parent to live permanently with me in Australia?

I am a New Zealand Citizen, what visa do I need for my partner who is not from New Zealand?


Are there alternatives to IELTS testing?

I want to make an Australian citizenship application, where do I start?

What does an online consultation with PK Harrison Australian Visa Services involve?

I am having trouble completing the Initial Assessment Questionnaire

10 frequently asked questions about Medicare

Why should I use a Migration Agent?

Can I trust PK Harrison Australian Visa Services?

Employers - Get Assistance

Individuals - Book A Consultation

Individuals - Ask Your Question

How should we contact you?

Subscribe to PKH VisaNews

​Complete your name and email address below to receive our regular newsletter: